Friday, March 13, 2015

Bad luck/Good luck

Today is Friday the 13th.  I'm a hoping and a wishing that it means nothing but GOOD luck and by good luck I mean a baby call, text, email, Facebook message, blog message, tweet.  I'm trying to be as socially visible as possible.

The day started out with bad luck for at least one of the kids.  The medium sized boy always always ALWAYS has his four pieces of toast for breakfast with jam.  He tolerates me switching up his jam a bit so one of his favourites hadn't been used in a week.  I get his toast ready, smear the jam from corner to corner in such a way that I'm thinking looks so delicious I have to have a bite.  LUCKY for the boy I did!  The unmistakable taste of mold hit my taste buds with a blast.  I look in the jar and I am disgusted by what I see.  In not having used the jam for less than a week it has gone moldy.  GU ROSS!

Anywhooo because my son has a mother who is willing to put her life on the line for him (or steal some of his food) he was spared a nasty nasty breakfast which he would have consumed without a word.  See what a lucky day it has been all ready?!

Let's keep the good luck flowing!


#specialneedsadoption #canada

No comments: