Tuesday, December 30, 2014

I posted this last night.  Strangely there were no volunteers.  Gratefully my darling teenage daughters were willing to come.  I appreciate them so much.  They are not asked to do much for their more disabled siblings because at no point do I ever want them to feel responsible for or hindered by them.  It was completely their choice to come and for the most part things went smoothly with the best part being a really good movie.

OPPORTUNITY
Does anyone have a burning need to see Big Hero 6 (not 3D) tomorrow at about 10:50 in the south? If so you are invited to attend (as in help out) with some pretty great kids, some bigger than others along with viewing what is supposed to be a pretty good flick. I will say there is a bit of a disclaimer to this wonderful opportunity. There is likely to be the occasional shout out and applause where none might be warranted. There could be sleeping (not you...maybe me...depends), seizuring (with possible accompanying gymnastics), crying, bathroom breaks, spilled drinks, spilled popcorn, musical seats etc. Worth noting when I presented this idea to the teens one became pale and a little faint and the other asked if I was drunk.
Let me know if you want more details.....


I posted this after.....

Well we did it! We went to the movies something I have not taken them all to since The Lion King and there was less of them. You will be happy to hear that the theatre was still standing when we left. Well except for maybe two seats but really in the scheme of things....

No comments: