Monday, September 29, 2014

Hmmm having technical difficulties in posting pictures....

I will share however my thoughts of yesterday....

1)when installing a love of omlets in ones family it is best to first remember how many children one has
2)when completing an emergent, necessary room renovation that causes enough disruption in and of itself, deciding to redo all the carpeting on the main floor will cause infinitely more
3)it is impossible to put a house back together with all of its occupants who demand your time and attention in attendance
4)no matter the disruption, no matter the distractions I am grateful each and every day for the resources we have, physical, social, emotional and financial to do what needs doing and I will never begrudge any time or attention this hard fought for family requires of me

No comments: