Friday, August 8, 2014

Trust me

Dear Neurology Fellow in the big bad adult healthcare system. I have six....count them six kids with seizures. All kinds of seizures. Big ones, small ones, middle of the road sized seizures. I know what causes them in my kids and I know what to look for in drug reactions and interactions. I know if my kids are sick or hinting at getting sick, what seizures are only specific to certain times of the month and what if anything might be causing an out of ordinary increase in seizure activity. On a given day I can be witness to give or take five or so seizures of all different varieties depending on the child and their creative nature that day. We also score points around her for gymnastic ability while semi conscious. This all being said....trust me when I tell you whatever it is I am telling you. It's just easier that way.

Trust me

No comments: