Monday, March 17, 2014

Gala 2014




Gala night in support of the school that has educated the majority of my kids in their early school years and some to grade six.  I brought the teens this year which was interesting as they started school with them and now have one year left before graduation.  So many of the staff recognized them and it was great to show the girls off.
Guess who took the picture.  



foot wear I had to wear

foot wear I wanted to wear


"Ya, so it's looking like you might be going out somewhere and we were just, you know, wondering....is anyone going to  feed us?"



 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tricia, you and the girls look lovely! You don't post many of yourself. (I would prefer the pink shoes myself, but the ones I wear instead have ridiculous heels and hurt my feet.)