Friday, February 7, 2014

today

Well today is Friday.  The last day of the work week has traditionally been when pivotal events for me have occurred.  If any news is to come my way that is dependent on more news to follow or requires action from other professionals it will come on a Friday.  Kids die on Fridays.  At any rate Fridays can come with feelings of relief that the school week is done, excitement to partake in weekend activities, frustration due to having to wait for the work week to begin again when depending on others for information or action or grief as the routine of Fridays holds many triggers.

What will this Friday, today hold?  

As always I am hopeful I will receive the call that will be life changing by way of a teeny tiny bundle destined to be ours.

It could happen.

I believe in the impossible.

I have to.

No comments: