Friday, October 18, 2013

Gratitude

I am grateful for the beautiful family that surrounds me.  

I am grateful for each and every one of their blessed little and not so little heads.

I am grateful that we are able to live a life where the everyday needs of food, clothing and shelter are met without struggle.

I am grateful that all our healthcare needs are met and at no cost to us and for the most part by a system that values my family even though they might not understand them or are confused by them.

I am grateful for an education system, most specifically those in the trenches that although I may at times have had conflict, respects my children and wants what is best for them almost as much as I.

I am grateful to live in a province that sees people with cognitive disabilities as worthy of developing peer relationships and capable of growth and development that they offer the resources to do so.

I am grateful that though my children not be seen as 'healthy' that in fact overall they enjoy good health.

I am grateful for the 'village' surrounding us that will and has rallied when called upon.

I am grateful for the extras that we at times can afford.

I am grateful for each meal I cook, each diaper I change, each shower and bath I give and each sleepless night I have as it means my children are here for me to care for and love on.

I am grateful for the book the Secret that says if I believe that it will happen that I can manifest it to happen and that if I am grateful for it as if it has all ready happened it will indeed be manifested (something to that effect anyways...I only skimmed the book!)

In the spirit of the Secret then.....

I am grateful that today I got called for a new baby!

I am grateful today I got called for a new baby!

I am grateful today I got called for a new baby!

Come'on everybody chant it with me!  I am grateful that today Tricia got called for a new baby!  I am grateful that today Tricia got called for a new baby!  You can do it!

Maybe check back later today and we'll see how we did....

No comments: