Thursday, March 7, 2013

Whiner!


In case you are thinking "geesh that Wheatley woman is sure whining lately on facebook" you are absolutely right! This is, my kid died this month and it has hit much harder than the first year anniversary. Last year I was busy organizing getting 13 people to Disneyland in an attempt to outrun the emotions of the March 16 to 18 time frame. Though I was very cogniscent that the day was upon us we were busy and preoccupied with all we were doing and seeing that the emotions were not so overwhelming. I am not so lucky this year. It is hard. I am really sad. Two years without my baby and as the cliche goes it feels like yesterday. I am posting more pictures of Ailish in hopes that you all will enjoy seeing them, will think of her and remember the beauty that emanated from within her.

No comments: