Thursday, July 12, 2012

OH NO YOU DI INT!

Uh Ya!  Oh no you di int!  You did not just cut me off nearly hitting my bus then give ME the finger!  First of all...who does that anymore?  Give other drivers the finger?  I really have not seen that in forever.  Yay for you and your retro ness!  I know you are driving what YOU think is a big pick up truck with its duelies and all but I'm going to guess that my one and a half tons of outstanding bus still outweighs you and add passenger weight with me alone makes me a force to be reckoned with.

It should also be noted that I am close to looking at the wrong side of 50.  I did not catch sight of you other than your extended middle finger through your oh so kewl little sliding windows to  know which side you fall on but what you should be informed of is you don't want to mess with a not quite menopausal mama driving her littlest of darlings in a vehicle that is still bigger than yours which we all know you bought to compensate for....well....only you and those closest to you would know wouldn't they.  No Sir...you do NOT want to mess with all this!

No comments: