Saturday, March 3, 2012

not a gleek

The Dr. Seuss movie The Lorax is Glee but in cartoon (well without all the teen sex etc.) The difference is I liked the Lorax and cannot tolerate Glee.  Not. For. A. Second.  For the sake of the teens I have tried. They love the show.  I have been banned from being anywhere in the vicinity while they are watching as they say I "ruin it".

We own the first season of Glee.  Alyssia was watching it and when I entered the movie room it was the Christmas show.  I think to myself that I love Christmas music and the characters really are talented singers so if there is a shot of my liking Glee at all this episode should be "good".  I lasted fifteen minutes.  My tongue is nearly bit in half as I stopped myself from saying anything that might be misconstrued as rude such as "you have GOT to be kidding me!!"

It has been illustrated quite clearly to the teens...again that I am not a Gleek.

No comments: