Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Twas one year ago

It is almost one year to the day that I was forced into rehoming this beautiful dog Skipper.  Though he had some good qualities (few and far between however) he felt the need to attack me for any correction I might give him.  He had some Cujo like tendencies.  His rehoming was successful.  He went to a childless couple with a few other dogs and he has become the "best friend" to the man of the house.  I knew Skipper had it in him to be a good dog but I could no longer risk the chance that his aggression would turn from me and onto one of the kids especially Malia whose face was just the right height for him to take off if he so chose.

Then along came Nessa.  She too is a beautiful dog.  A golden doodle.  She is the right fit for the family.  She is loving, funny and keeps us all amused.  She does however eat anything butt related and socks.  This is a health concern for her in two ways.  Consumption of these things can cause her harm and possibly death.  The FACT that she is consuming these things is on my last nerve which could cause her harm and possibly death....

Oh I jest so all you pavement pounding, sign waving PITA people can unbunch your panties.  I would never intentionally cause harm to the dog.  However.  As we are at the one year anniversary of the last dog's departure it might have...just maybe crossed my mind to have Nessa go live with her brutha from anutha mutha....

I'm just sayin it's something she should keep in mind when she is diaper diving....

No comments: